Sell us your car
What ID you'll need to bring
If you agree to sell your car to us, we will simply require three forms of identification and your bank details.
At least one must be an original photo ID such as a passport, while two must provide proof of your address like a utility bill for example. This information must match the name and address detailed on the V5 logbook/registration certificate belonging to the car. If it's in your maiden name there's no need to worry. Just be sure to bring a copy of your marriage certificate.
Also, we would also like you to bring along the following items to help us get the best price for your vehicle:
- Road tax disc
- Both sets of keys for the vehicle
- All service history and MOT certificates (if available)
- If the vehicle has finance outstanding we will require a letter with the settlement figure from the finance company.
- Three forms of identification: passport or photo driving licence, and two confirming your address (eg utility bills)
- Your bank details for us to make your payment
- The £50 fee for cars we purchase up to £5,000 and £75 thereafter