Guess the Car terms and conditions
1. The competition will start at 12pm BST Wednesday 11th September 2019 BST and close at 12pm Wednesday 18th August 2019 BST
2. Employees of Propaganda, The Car People, CarShop, Sytner Group or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition, however, they may still interact with the post.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. CarShop reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. One winner will be selected at random on the day the competition ends, under the supervision of an independent adult.
8. The winner will be notified via the social media channel, by which they entered, by private message on Wednesday 14th August.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
12. In the event a selected winner does not respond within 3 days, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
13. Multiple entries are allowed, however, only one per person will be counted to the prize draw.
14. Any entries received after the competition closes will not be eligible for the prize draw.
15. CarShop will not hold or use any personal information gathered, other than their Social handle for the announcement.