Below are the terms and conditions of the #ThanksCarShop competition, please familiarise yourself with these before entering:
- Customers will be able to enter into the competition as many times as they like for up to 6 months after the date of any vehicle purchased from CarShop from November 1st 2018. Each entry must be clearly distinguishable from other entries and refer specifically to the entrant’s CarShop experience to be valid. Entries that repeat previously posted content will be excluded.
- Valid entries are considered as being 1 social media post featuring a photograph that includes the customer’s vehicle purchased from CarShop that is uploaded to one of the list of social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn). Entries must be tagged with @CarShopGB in their post, as well as using the hashtag #ThanksCarShop. Misspelt hashtags will not be considered valid entries.
- A winner from the list of entries posted in the previous calendar month will be selected on the first day of each calendar month by a nominated panel of CarShop employees. The decision over the winning entry will be entirely at the sole discretion of Car Shops Ltd. Winning entries will be considered based on their creativity and strength of message.
- The prize will be £200 worth of Love2Shop vouchers. No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be notified via the social channel that they entered on within 7 working days of the winner being selected. For a full list of winning entries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following notification of a winning entry the winner must respond as directed within 7 calendar days. If no contact is made after this time, then another entry will be chosen as a winner and the original entry will be removed from eligibility.
- Vouchers will be posted to the winner’s home address via Royal Mail and a confirmation message will be sent once these have been posted.
- Customers who have had a winning entry at any time are ineligible for a future prize in this competition in perpetuity.
- Employees of Car Shops Ltd are excluded from entry.
- By entering the #thankscarshop competition and submitting an image, you have given CarShop permission to use the image for marketing and promotional purposes in perpetuity.
- On: 12 November 2018
- By: CarShop
When it comes to car-buying, there’s a pinch of stress, a bit of confusion and perhaps a headache or two;...
1 Mar 2018
As part of our continued partnership with Global, we recently auctioned off a pair of Global Awards tickets for the...
1 Mar 2018